If, for any reason, you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you may return your items unused, in original packaging within 30 days of purchase for replacement or refund of the purchase price (excluding delivery charges). Please contact us on 1800 777 107 or email email@example.com
for a Return & Exchange form to be emailed to you.
For faulty items, please contact our Customer Care Team, between 9.00am and 5:00pm Monday - Friday (AEST), on 1800 777 107 before returning any goods. We are unable to refund postage costs for returns, unless we have sent you the wrong product or the product is unusable due to a defect. In this case please call 1800 777 107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
prior to sending goods back.
Exchanges that are not the result of faulty items or where The Stork Nest has sent you the wrong product, will require additional postage and handling charges as per our standard postage fees. International customers will be contacted separately to arrange additional return postage costs.
Please fill out your details on the Return & Exchange Form which we will email you at your request and send this form together with all items returned to the address listed on the form.
- No refunds or exchanges will be offered for products that have be worn or washed.
- No refunds or exchanges will be offered on products or any garments where the packaging has been damaged.
- The Stork Nest is not responsible for freight costs in returning the items to our warehouse, except where the goods are deemed faulty in which case The Stork Nest will cover any postage costs. Please call 1800 777 107 or email email@example.com prior to sending goods back
- Refunds will only be made by the original payment method, and in the case of credit cards only back to the original card.
Items for return should be kept in a smoke-free environment as returns will be refused on items that are returned smelling of tobacco smoke.
- Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promotion codes do not apply to sale items. You can still use promotion codes if you have a mixture of sale items and regularly priced items in your basket but the terms and conditions of a promotion code do not include sale items in the minimum spend or % off.