Haakaa Glass Baby Bottle - 90ml
- Regular price
- $26.95 AUD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $26.95 AUD
- Unit price
The Haakaa Gen. 3 Glass Baby Bottle is designed to provide the most natural feeding experience possible for you and your baby. The orthodontic thumb-shaped teat mimics the shape of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding, and the offset position allows you to feed your baby without completely inverting the bottle. The anti-colic vent allows your baby to feed continuously without taking in air bubbles or having to gasp for air between latches. Our glass bottles are made from temperature-resistant borosilicate glass, making them safe to heat and freeze and perfect for storing expressed breast milk!
The Gen. 3 Glass Bottle is ergonomically designed to be held easily and comfortably during feeding. Along with the anti-colic nipple included with this bottle, Haakaa Gen. 3 Glass Bottles are also compatible with the Gen. 3 Sippy Spout and Sealing Disk attachments.
- Made with temperature-resistant borosilicate glass, food grade silicone and PP
- Orthodontic thumb-shaped teat is more readily accepted by babies
- Anti-colic vents allow your baby to drink without gasping for air or drinking bubbles
- Off-centre silicone nipple allows for feeding in a natural, upright position
- 100% food grade silicone nipple mimics the feel and flex of a mother’s breast
- Dustproof cap protects from airborne nasties
- Ergonomic design is easy and comfortable to hold, with non-slip grooves
- Clearly marked measurements to ensure accurate feeding
- Safe in freezers and boiling water
- Compatible with most Gen. 3 attachments
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing with mild dish detergent and rinsing and drying thoroughly to prevent the measurement markings from coming off.
We recommend replacing your bottle teats every two months, or earlier if you spot any signs of weakness or damage. Make sure to check for damage every time you use your bottle, especially if your baby has teeth. Replacement bottle teats can be found here.
Note: The measurements on the Gen. 3 Glass Baby Bottle and Glass Storage Container bottle bases are printed with food-grade ink. This ink may begin to come off over time if washed with chemical-based detergents, so we recommend washing gently in warm water and sterilising as normal by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is always required when using a glass baby bottle.
Please note: Always follow your country’s guidelines and recommendations to safely express and store breast milk.