Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder and Cover Set - Slate
- Regular price
- $24.00 AUD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $24.00 AUD
- Unit price
The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder & Cover Set is the perfect way to safely introduce new flavours to your baby without the risk of choking
- Suitable for 4 months and up
- Made with 100% food-grade silicone, our Feeder is more hygienic, durable and easy-care than mesh alternatives, which are incredibly difficult to clean and can rip, harbour bacteria and absorb odours
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only small, digestible pieces of food to pass through
- Includes a leakproof pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the Feeder
- Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright.
- Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears encourage sensory development
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination
- Easy-to-hold handle helps to develop fine motor skills
- Secure lid to prevent choking
- Easy to pull apart and clean - no spaces for bacteria to breed.
- Textured bunny ears on the other side keep busy little hands entertained
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- Diswasher safe, easy to use and clean
- Microwave steriliser safe
Haakaa Feeder is super easy to assemble and use! Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. You can also freeze icy treats straight into our Feeder. To do this, simply slip over the leakproof pouch cover, pour liquid (such as breast milk or pureed food) into the pouch, assemble the Feeder, place the cap on and freeze! Once frozen, remove the pouch cover and let your one explore! They'll enjoy having the ability to experience new tastes and textures while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
1 x Silicone Fresh Food Feeder
1 x Replacement Pouch
1 x Silicone Feeder Pouch Cover
1 x PP Cap
Wash the Fresh Food Feeder before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. Silicone may absorb the colours of foods it comes in contact with. To minimise discolouring, wash immediately after use.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.