Hippychick Hipseat - Denim Blue
The Hipseat is a generous back supporting belt incorporating a built in seat for babies as young as six months and toddlers as old as three to perch on!
Its innovative design protects parents from the huge strain that can be put on backs by carrying heavy children for prolonged periods of time
Award winning Hipseat has been developed to allow adults to carry their children naturally on their hip without the usual strains on the back - it is ideal for babies and toddlers aged 6 months up. The Hipseat is renowned for its durability, style and comfort. It is tough, hardwearing and machine washable
Specifically designed to address one of the root causes of adult back pain, the seat provides a firm shelf for the child to sit on and supports their increasingly heavy weight from underneath. Instead of twisting the spine, the back stays straight and the child is tucked into the chest on whichever side is more comfortable for the wearer, providing comfort and security for both adult and child. As well as being a comfortable way of carrying your child it has the added benefit of encouraging interaction.
- Endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and health centres
- Fits most sizes
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN13209-2: 2005)
- Removable lightweight seat
- Simple, practical and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Suitable for children aged 6 months - 3 years (6-20kgs)
- Organic cotton drawstring tote bag to store your Hipseat