Our fave french company Beaba has released a Limited Edition Babycook Solo in the beautiful hue Pine Green colourway, inspired by nature. Featuring on trend gold accents adding a touch of sophistication to your kitchen! Baby meal prep has never been so simple or looked so stylish!
Our award winning Babycooks steam cook, reheat, defrost and blend your homemade baby food all in 15 mins or less and in one bowl meaning less clean up and clutter on your kitchen bench!
Steam cooking preserves the vital nutrients and vitamins in food ensuring your baby gets the very best - every time.
This has been a hit in my house this week:
Kid Friendly Tikka Masala
A creamy dish full of flavour!
- 1/2 cup carrots cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 can tomatoe puree
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup garam masala
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 cupcoconut yogurt or greek yogurt for thicker consistency
- 1 pinch fresh coriander
- First, steam carrots, peas, and broccoli at water level 2.
- Remove steam basket. Place all sauce ingredients into blender. Blend until all ingredients are mixed.
- Place vegetables into bowl. Leave vegetables as is, or blend as needed (For stage 1 and 2) by adding water until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with fresh coriander if your heart desires!