Navigating your way through the endless options of baby carriers on the market is daunting. Babywearing has many benefits especially in a post covid world allowing you to keep baby safe and control what and who they come into contact with.
Why Babywearing may suit your family:
- Allows you to carry out tasks while keeping baby close
- You get a boost of oxytocin (the love hormone) when you have physical contact with your baby, which promotes bonding and can help improve postpartum depression and anxiety.
- You can skip lugging a pram in and out of the boot or on public transport. Excellent for grocery shopping to avoid the germ filled baby bassinets on trolleys!
- Easy to navigate through crowds using a baby carrier than pushing a pram or stroller plus a spare hand to hold the toddlers or older kids hands
- Research shows that babies who are carried three hours a day cry 43% less overall and 54% less during the evening
- Great exercise!
Here is our list of what to consider when deciding what carrier suits you and your family:
- How old is your baby?
- What carry options do you require?
- Will you be sharing use of the carrier with your partner?
As authorised stockist of Ergobaby, all Ergobaby Baby Carriers are covered by the 10 year ErgoPromise Guarentee so you can carry with complete confidence. Ergobaby has a carrier for everybody - click here to see their comparison chart to decide which carrier suits you best.
Plus at The Stork Nest we offer FREE Shipping when you spend over $100!
Ergobaby also provide a comprehensive list of fitment video demo's on their youtube channel so if you need assistance setting up your carrier for a newborn or changing your carrier so baby can face forwards be sure to check out these super helpful how to video's.
All Ergobaby carriers are healthy hip approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and recommended by health care professionals
What is your favourite baby carrier?