Containing Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia) a key Australian native ingredient to help your baby breathe easy and sleep easy this winter.
Rosalina aids in relaxation with the constituents act as decongestants and all-round wellbeing boosters, making it the ideal bed-time companion to help your little one (and the whole house!) get a good night’s sleep – especially during the winter months when sniffly noses and chesty coughs are more common.
Here’s some interesting facts about the power of nature’s medicine and how Rosalina can benefit families health and wellbeing.
- Rosalina relives inflammation - linalool is a soothing phytochemical found in Rosalina trees which can relieve inflammation, oxidative stress, tissue damage and swelling.
- Rosalina trees have more eucalyptol - also the major component of eucalyptus oil, is a cooling local anti-inflammatory, and is used (as eucalyptus tea) to relieve bronchial and throat inflammation – particularly common in winter!
- Eucalyptol is known to relieve nasal congestion from colds and other complaints.
- Alpha-pinene, another component of Rosalina essential oil, helps to open airways even at low levels, which means we can breathe easier while recovering from a cold and get more oxygen.
- The linalool content of Rosalina helps to relieve anxiety & stress.
- Research on native plants, including Rosalina, found that the essential oil has antifungal and antibacterial effects against bugs that commonly affect humans, including Candida albicans, E. coli and S. aureus. Many cases of nappy rash involve a degree of infection with one or more of these.
Beetanicals balms are completely toxin-free and contain only the powerful benefits of mother nature’s ingredients. A safe and healthy alternative to soothe, nourish and protect your little one’s precious skin, and to rub on their chest to help them breathe easy, and sleep easy, this winter.